Every Champion Needs a Coach.
EVERY BODY NEEDS A CHIROPRACTOR.
Body Of A Champion Chiropractic, Pc Clinic, is a female-owned and operated chiropractic clinic in Boise, Idaho which has qualified Doctors of Chiropractic (D.C.), licensed by the State and who practices chiropractic medicine – that discipline within the healing arts which deals with the nervous system and its relationship to the spinal column and its interrelationship with other body systems.
Chiropractic treatments have been proven effective in many problems.
We specialize in the following areas:
Trigger point therapy
Low back pain
Health and wellness
Champion Bodies For Everyday People
- Dr. Madison Wills is a fantastic Chiropractor! Last February, I was struggling with pain in my right shoulder and tightness in my back that made it difficult to breathe. Dr. Wills set me right! She is a fantastic listener, addresses your concerns, and explains the steps as she goes. So kind and professional. I wish I lived in the Boise area so that I could regularly visit Body of a Champion Chiropractic!Cassidy B.
- I hurt my back coaching and had to find someone quick to help me. Dr. Wills was so accommodating, she got me in so quickly. She had me back to coaching by the next day. She explained everything she was doing thoroughly and gave me a plan to help after seeing her. I highly recommend her for personal or family use!Racquelle F.
- Dr. Wills was so wonderful! Professional, kind, listened to my concerns and preferences, and told me what to expect before she adjusted anything. Crazy affordable too!!Rebecca W.
- Several years ago, I went to see a Chiropractor in Seattle and had a TERRIBLE experience. Simply put, I was terrified of ever seeing another Chiropractor. A fiend of mine here in Boise, went to see Dr. Wills at Body of a Champion, and she raved about how much she enjoyed her experience and how good she felt. I wasn’t buying it. After teasing me a bit, my friend offered to pay for my first visit. While I appreciated her kindness, I refused. Sher persisted. I relented….and I’m so glad I did. I have now seen Dr. Wills several times, and my neck and back feel like they did when I was in my 20’s (I’m 41). I thoroughly endorse Dr. Wills, and I have recommended her to all of my family and friends (even the ones who are scared little babies like me).Oliver M.
- I love Dr. Wills, she spends quality time with you, she is amazing with sports injuries, as well as back and neck pain.Tom Y.
We strive to provide care that exceeds your expectations! Our goals are to eliminate pain, restore mobility, and educate about preventative care for long lasting results.
Every patient that walks in our doors is a different and unique individual, so you need a treatment plan that is specialized and catered to you and your body’s needs.
Stop trying the same old thing! A young and fresh take with the most current Chiropractic knowledge is the key to all our patient’s successful health outcomes.
No more “I’m the Doctor, I know best” attitude; we are here for you! In our office you talk, and we listen, we are dedicated to answering and addressing all your questions and concerns.